Thanks for the information, Kent.  I had forgotten about that one,
and although at some point I'd intended to go, my schedule won't permit.

Thanks also for the heads up on how to save $10 on the Conestoga
registration!

DC

On Feb 17, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Kent Graham wrote:

> I followed a few links from the Conestoga website, and discovered
> that OUr own Jim Butcher is Guest of Honor at ConDFW VII, which
> convenes this weekend (Feb 20-22).
>
> Jim's joined as Guest of Honor by David Weber, whose name will be
> familiar to readers of military SF.  (His Honor Harrington series
> takes up lots of space on library and bookstore shelves.)
>
> Not sure I can get down there for that one...
>
> ~kent

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Street
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4192