Professor Lee Barron: Pathfinder and Trailblazer
Salute to an eminent communication educator
By Dr. Jerry Komia Domatob

Gracing eternity’s hall of fame
Struts Prof. Lee as a hero without blame
Smiling at his grand bequest
Glittering as noble conquest

Famous and renowned teacher
He inspired as a star preacher
Outstanding, energetic and assiduous
Determined, dedicated and meticulous

Valiant man of honor and integrity
He treated all with dignity
Lee always outshined as a celebrity
Who championed ethical probity

Brave warrior for all seasons
Lee outsmarted with reasons
Thoughtful, dutiful and careful
Like the wise, industrious and truthful

Eminent communication educator
Prof. Lee shined as a facilitator
Guide, mentor and pathfinder
Helper, torchbearer and trailblazer

Ace strategist who championed pro-action
He tactfully tackled diverse reaction
Astute, diplomatic and skilful
Lee excelled as a crisis manager

Foremost planner, designer and organizer
Lee towered as a builder
Illustrious achiever who paved avenues
He assisted many reap golden revenues

Salute to a victor, friend and motivator
Like catalysts, Lee served as an activator
Reliable friend, ally and family head
Lee outrivals forever as a star that leads

Greetings Professor Lee Barron
Pioneer, founder and pathfinder

Dr. Jerry Komia Domatob is an associate professor in the Department of Mass Communication, Alcorn State University
Lorman, Mississippi. He is currently working on two poetry books. His contact address is: [log in to unmask]