You should have received your electronic reminder to vote for AEJMC
officers on 3/2/09.  If you have not already completed the
"surveymonkey" please take note of these AEJMAC suggestions.  If you
have already completed your electronic ballot please save these
suggestions for next time.  If you did not receive your electronic
reminder to vote and should have, please contact AEJMC headquarters
membership services immediately.

Suggestions:

1.       This year please vote for MAC members and former heads of
division Federico Subervi for Vice-President (VP moves up to President
Elect then President the following year) and Lillie Fears for PFR.  If
there are other MAC members (Sorry if I missed you - please alert us all
quickly if I did!).

2.       If you don't have STRONG positive feelings to vote for non-MAC
members where you may vote for more than one - DON'T.  Taking advantage
of the multiple voting dilutes your vote for the MAC member.

Know Justice, Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication

ASU FSA Co-VP for Faculty, AEJMC MAC Officer

Alabama State University, 915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271 PH:334-229-6885

Thanks in advance for your research & creative activity referrals:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

With all my  heart I want work that I love; for abundant pay; in a
beautiful, functional, comfortable environment; with/for kind,
competent, happy, supportive people who love, enjoy and appreciate me
and I they. Ashe.

Confidentiality Notice: Unless otherwise noted, this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.