Hi Ben

This is Stanley Kaka from Papua New Guinea a country north of Australia received your information. I am showing interest to connect to the network so please let me know. Our organisation  is Kasela Community Radio in the Enga Province of Papua New Guinea. We Operate in the remote and underdeveloped province in the country.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Stanley Kaka

Kasela Community Radio