The American Express cards have arrived at the Purchasing office.  If you did not pick up your card last week, distribution will continue on Tuesday, March 24th in the President’s Room at the Union from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM.

You will be asked to show a photo id and to sign a Pcard receipt to acknowledge that you have taken possession of the card.  The receipts will be available at the pickup location or on our website at http://www.ou.edu/purchasing/home/pcard/forms/Receipt%20and%20Agreement.pdf.  If you are personally unable to meet us, you may have your card picked up by another individual.  Simply sign the receipt and give that to the person who is picking up your card.  They will need to show their photo id and sign the receipt as well and then they can pick up your card for you.

Please note that these cards will need to be activated prior to use.  Please call the number on the front of the card and enter in your card number and then your employee id.

Your current MasterCards will be valid until March 28th.  As soon as you activate the American Express card, you can begin to use it.  Please be sure to make note of any purchases currently on backorder.  If the items will not be billed until after March 28th, you will need to contact the merchant and give them your American Express number.  Also be aware of any merchants that you have reoccurring charges with as they will need to be contacted and given your American Express number.  We will not accept any MasterCards at the card distributions and if you are through using that card, you should shred it.  The MasterCards should not be returned to Purchasing.

While many OU vendors are setup to take American Express, you may on occasion find a vendor that does not.  If you do, please forward that information to [log in to unmask] and we will work with American Express to try and get that vendor on board.  Please note that the process can take some time but we appreciate every opportunity to bring on new vendors.

If you have any questions, please email the Pcard Team at [log in to unmask].  Thank you.