Dear Jennifer,

Thanks for your prompt response to our concerns about the electronic
ballots.  All of the information you gave is useful.  The most important
point is that MEMEBERS CAN REQUEST A PAPER BALLOT BE SENT TO THEM.

PLEASE NOTE ALL MAC MEMBERS IF YOU DO NOT RECALL GETTING AN ELECTRONIC
BALLOT YOU MAY ASK FOR A PAPER BALLOT.

Jennifer I would like to request a paper ballot for next year.  How do I
and others reading this memo do that if they wish?

Last year I don't recall getting a paper or electronic ballot but this
year I got the message saying the ballot was coming and the one that
came later saying to vote now but I do not recall seeing the actual
ballot in those emails.

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE JENNIFER TO PUT A COPY OF THE PHOTOS, NAMES AND
OFFICES & MORE INFO HOTLINKS IN THE EMAIL MESSAGES YOU SEND?  I know
it's redundant but there is SO much for us all to attend to that the
redundancy gives all of us a better chance to become more aware of
voting and facilitates our taking action.

I know you probably have no control over this and you probably already
know that when a server or mailbox rejects and email it doesn't always
bounce back with a message.  So you can't be sure that the person has
gotten your email unless you ask for a receipt and don't get it.  I
understand the return volume of the receipts and tracking them may well
make that unfeasible for AEJ.

Thanks for your gracious, prompt response.  Others may be writing with
suggestions soon also as they wade their way through their own email.
These suggestions I make are so that I may do a better job in the future
as MAC membership chair to get out the MAC division vote in each
election, no matter what the modality.    Thanks in advance for letting
me know how and to whom to request a paper ballot for next year.  I
appreciate your generosity and flexibility.

Know Justice, Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication

ASU FSA Co-VP for Faculty, AEJMC MAC Officer

Alabama State University, 915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271 PH:334-229-6885

Thanks in advance for your research & creative activity referrals:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

With all my  heart I want work that I love; for abundant pay; in a
beautiful, functional, comfortable environment; with/for kind,
competent, happy, supportive people who love, enjoy and appreciate me
and I they. Ashe.

Confidentiality Notice: Unless otherwise noted, this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.