I sent this to all of Moore High.  Students will be devastated to find out that the most influential teacher of their secondary education is experiencing such a loss.  Please let me know where I should direct students because I expect a huge response.  I cannot go one day without hearing how amazing Ms. Unsicker is.   These kids love her, as do all of us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 5:40 pm
Subject: Our friend Shelley Unsicker!

I’m pasting a note from Courtney, one of Shelley’s
fellow students at OU….what can we do to help?

As some of you have discovered, Shelly's house and all
of its contents (including her thesis!!) burned to the ground last Saturday. I
spoke with her last night, and she is staying with her parents, and very
upbeat. She said that a friend has loaned her a vehicle, the insurance company
is taking care of her, and she doesn't need anything at this time.

Several of us who know and love Shelly want to do
something for her even though she insists that we don't. We would like to
present her with a money tree and card from all of her friends. If you can't
donate to the money tree, we still want you to sign her card to provide her
encouragement.

You can get with me (410-4060) or Denise Phillips for
an
y more info. Also, I'm only sending this email to people in my mailbox. Be
sure to forward it to others who know and love Shelly who might not be
included.

Thanks!!!

Courtney M. Krieger

I have other contact names as well: Summer Rider at
Southmoore, Elise Robillard at Westmoore, and Tamara Lookabaugh at Moore High
School…Tamara, do you mind filling us in??

Claudia

Norman North High School

National Board Certified
Teacher 2000

Education Leadership
Oklahoma

Regional Coordinator

http://www.swishers.us/cls/

"Have the courage to
trust love one more time. And always one more time."

Maya Angelou