Dear Colleague,

We are glad to send you the attached material, the first edition of MEDIA VISTA, a newsletter of the Nigeria Community Radio Coalition. It is also available on the Coalition’s website (www.nigeriacommunityradio.org) along with other publications, conference presentations, speeches and communiqués.

As the publication gets to you every quarter, we hope that it will provide useful information and education on the development of community radio and media pluralism in Nigeria.

We welcome reactions to and dialogue on issues addressed in each edition of MEDIA VISTA.

Kindly send information to us at: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]

High regards,

Akin Akingbulu
For: Nigeria Community Radio Coalition.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1