Hi all,

The next scheduled meeting of the Amateur Radio Club is suppose to be on 
Thursday the 8th of October. However, most of the club's leadership will 
be attending the American Meteorological Society radar conference that 
week so having a meeting then might be a bit futile.

I propose we move the meeting to two weeks after on Thursday October 22, 
does this conflict with anything? If we hold the meeting on this date it 
will be during the School Club Roundup so it can be a get-on-the-air 
meeting and we can hopefully make some contacts for the club.

Let me know what you all think.