Obviously Unrehearsed Improv! is performing this Saturday,
October 3rd, in the Scholars Room of the Oklahoma Memorial Union at
8:00 PM. Come join us for the on-the-spot fun you've come to expect
from Oklahoma's premiere improv comedy troupe.

If you've been to our shows and are interested in trying your hand at Improv, or have been involved with acting or Improv in the past, you should come to our auditions on October 10th! Auditions will be held in the Frontier Room on the 2nd Floor of the Oklahoma Memorial Union at 8:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you there!

OUI! has been entertaining students and non-students alike for years
through monthly shows, workshops, street theater, and private
bookings.  If you've never seen an OUI! show, now is the perfect time!
 Public shows are open to all ages, and audience participation is a
must.  So bring a friend and be ready to be a part of this
high-energy, hilarious show. Admission is free, but donations are accepted. The doors open at 7:30.

For more information about the troupe or to see clips from past shows,
check out www.ouimprov.com<http://www.ouimprov.com>.  For information about the upcoming show
or to make special arrangements, please email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.