I'm absolutely enjoying these exchanges, we should send them to the authors & publisher. At least their book is good for prompting humorous creativity.

PS: And I though our humble "Anthology" (1,414 pages, 75 US$ in Spanish, and 1,060 pages, 120 US$ in English) was expensive...

A.

Alfonso Gumucio-Dagron
http://gumucio.blogspot.com/