Okay, fellow writers,

Who is available to help me at our booth?
All you have to do is be a warm body at a table and be available to
answer questions should someone stop by.  You already know all the
answers, since you're already a PW major.   There will be a sign-up
sheet for folks who want to be added to this list serve.

I can't man the booth for 2 days all by myself, so please sign up to
help.

I'll get in touch with Jana in Student Services and figure out the
times.
The dates are Tuesday, Sept. 15th and Wednesday, Sept. 16th.

I'll send out an e-mail with location and time slots to be filled
after I talk to Jana.

Please look at your schedules to see if you have time to volunteer for
a bit on those days.

Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Jocelyn