The Prom Dates from Hell book discussion has been moved to:

DATE Sunday, November 29,
TIME 7 pm to 8:30 pm
PLACE Couch Residence Hall, Apt. C118E

Come join us to discuss this fun book!  There will be door prizes, pizza & drinks.

This event is being sponsored by our own Dr. Carstarphen who is faculty in residence in Couch Residence Hall.

Dr. C. has asked the PWSA to facilitate a discussion about this fun book and she's opening her home to us for this event.  Everyone is invited to participate. She would like PWSA to come up with discussion questions and fun "icebreaker" activities to involve the undergrad students who will attend.  If you need supplies, let her know in advance and she will pick them up.

Now that the discussion date has been moved, we have more time to read over the Thanksgiving break, so grab a book and dig in!  This is a great way to meet some of your fellow writers and get involved.

Let Dr. C. know if you're able to participate or if you have questions.  She can be reached at [log in to unmask] or at home at 405-325-0150. Look for details on her Facebook page, "Meta's Couch Fir."

Write on!
--Jocelyn Pedersen