FYI for the whole department as requested by Dr. Okeowo, University PR and MAC division.

Dear Mrs. Baker,

Thanks for your help with a flyer for the Wells Lecture.  Here’s the info we have so far and attached is the photo of the speaker.  We are working on a location now.

·         Thursday 2/18/10, 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.

·         Annual Ida B. Wells Lecture Series

·         Speaker: Michael Briddell, Executive Assistant to Montgomery Mayor Strange, former WSFA-12 Anchor

·         Sponsored by the ASU Communication Department, the ASU Black History Month Committee, and the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Minorities And Communication Division

·         Free & open to the public

Know Justice, Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor of Communication

National Media Weight Discrimination Expert

AEJMC MAC Divison Membership Chair

ASU Faculty/Staff Alliance - AFT/AFL-CIO, Co VP for Faculty

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

Thanks in advance for your research and creative activity referrals: www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com

With all my heart I want fulfilling work, for abundant pay, in a beautiful, functional environment, working with and for only talented, loving, cooperative, generous people who appreciate and respect me and I they. Ashe!