DC,

I forwarded this on to Clint Sloan, a journalism undergrad with whom I am
impressed.  After he graduates, he's planning to head to law school.

Besides all that, he rides a mean boogie board on the waves in Puerto Rico.
He told me I was a "beast" on my board.  I think it might have been a compliment... I'll check
with Elise and report back. :-)

--JP