Hello!

I am e-mailing you with a request to participate in a panel discussion about advertising and public relations outreach to LGBT audiences.

A panel that my colleague and I submitted and accepted to the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication's Public Relations Division and the GLBT Interest Group.

The panel, titled “Reaching Out to the LGBT Community", is scheduled for Friday, August 6, 2010, at 3:30 p.m. in Denver, Colorado.

I am looking for any strategic communication (PR/Advertising/IMC) or journalism professors who study LGBT advertising and PR issues and PR pros who do LGBT outreach/community relations/strategic communication.

If you have any questions or if you would like to participate, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Natalie Tindall
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication