From: "Sharon Cheatwood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 2, 2010 2:59:14 PM CST
Subject: Medicine Park nominated for "America's Coolest Small Town" !!!!!

The Nominees for America's Coolest Small Towns

From Budget Travel Magazine website,
“We've pulled together a list of 21 nominees from coast to coast. Cast a vote to determine the readers' top 10 American small towns—and check the September 2010 issue of Budget Travel Magazine to see if any reader choices made the final cut.”

Nominated by David Lott as "America's Coolest Small Town" several months ago, he followed thru with more information and photos. The town known for its history and music has made the top 21 so far.

To read more, visit the website - www.budgettravel.com/bt-dyn/content/article/2010/01/28/AR2010012802688.html  To cast votes, click on: Go to our interactive map to vote and explain your choice .

David’s contact info
David C. Lott
Lawtonka Media & Creative
PO Box 343
Medicine Park, Oklahoma 73557

(580) 529-2500
(580) 574-1406 cell

Web:
www.lawtonka.com,
www.cobblestonegazette.com
www.medicineparktradingcompany.com,

Email: [log in to unmask]

"Logic will you take you from point A to point B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

Arts & Humanities Division
City of Lawton
P.O. Box 1054
Lawton, OK 73502
Tele: (580) 581-3470 or 581-3471
Visit our website at www.cityof.lawton.ok.us/lahc
City of Lawton Mission - Promoting efficient, effective, and responsive service. Promoting a quality of life based on harmony and cooperation. Creating leadership and opportunity for Southwest Oklahoma.

=