The point of this exercise is to have media professionals help students prepare top-notch resumes in anticipation of entering the job market.

What's relevant for entering the marketplace?  If you've been in school the past four years, then your resume is what it is.

On Apr 13, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Claassen, Kenneth M. wrote:

This may seem like a dumb question, but what do we do if our resume has not been updated in a long time (at least 4 years)? What's relevant for them (and us)?

--Ken Claassen

From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Chester, Deborah A. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [pwa-l] Fwd: Board of Visitors and a request

Anyone in PW want to participate in this?  It's a way to remind the higher powers that PW is a thriving part of this college.

DC

Begin forwarded message:

From: Heather Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 13, 2010 2:25:03 PM CDT
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Board of Visitors and a request

Hello Gaylord College Faculty!

A reminder went out over the Gaylord Extra and the Facebook feed, but in case you or the students didn't read it, please pass this message along.
On Friday at 1:15 p.m., members of the Board of Visitors will be conducting mock interviews with students. Since this is a Friday, it should not conflict with most of your schedules. Please ask students, if they would like to participate, to send me their resumes as soon as possible and sign up for a time with me. As of today, we only have 4 students signed up and that's not even a third of the members of the Board who are participating.

Thank you.

Best,
Heather Spencer
Undergrad Career Preparation &
External Business Development
Gaylord College of JMC
University of Oklahoma
405.325.3689p
405.325.0987f
Gaylord College- OUr Page (OU) - Become a Fan on Facebook!
You can also find me on LinkedIn, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Plaxo!
Boomer Sooner!
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail & any documents