Okay, so it's a product review poetry contest, but, hey, it's a contest!
Poetry Writers Unite!
--Jocelyn

Write a poetic product review. Shop [log in to unmask]">Customer Favorites, [log in to unmask]">What's New. View this e-mail [log in to unmask]">online.
[log in to unmask]">Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers Forward to a friend
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Poetic License -- Create a review in the form of a poem—and we’ll publish the winners -- Start now --April is National Poetry Month, so here’s something fun. We invite you to submit your next product review in the form of a poem...it could be iambic pentameter, rhyming couplets, haiku, limerick, a song...the style is up to you. Your poem can be in text or in video form...so be creative. -- Submit your poetic review by April 19 --Winning product poems will be featured in upcoming e-mail bulletins and on Levenger.com*
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Customer Favorites | [log in to unmask]">Bags | [log in to unmask]">Circa | [log in to unmask]">Desk Tools | [log in to unmask]">Folios | [log in to unmask]">Journals | [log in to unmask]">Lap Desks | [log in to unmask]">Paper | [log in to unmask]">Pens | [log in to unmask]">What's New
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Here are a few of our top-rated products to inspire you
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Levenger Lap Desk [log in to unmask]">Midnight Reader Table Lamp [log in to unmask]">Editor’s Desk
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Levenger Lap Desk [log in to unmask]">Midnight Reader Table Lamp [log in to unmask]">Editor’s Desk
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Ledgerdomain Journal [log in to unmask]">Pelikan Souverän M400 SE Fountain Pen [log in to unmask]">Notabilia Notebook with Leather Cover
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Ledgerdomain Journal [log in to unmask]">Pelikan Souverän M400 SE
Fountain Pen
[log in to unmask]">Notabilia Notebook with
Leather Cover
Levenger - Tools for Serious Readers
[log in to unmask]">Professional & Corporate Sales - Quantity Pricing - Business Advantage Plan - 800-544-0880 Ext. 3806
Follow Levenger and CEO Steve Leveen at [log in to unmask]"> twitter.com/SteveLeveen.
Help other Levenger customers choose wisely by leaving a product review...it’s fast and easy, and they’ll appreciate your feedback. [log in to unmask]">Start now.
* See Levenger.com for contest rules and guidelines. All product reviews must be submitted by April 19, 2010 for eligibility. Click on “Write a review” on any product page to submit a written or video product review. Review title must contain the word “poem.”
Being a member of our Preferred Customer E-List means you're the first to see our new merchandise, hear about sales and enjoy special offers. Sign up today for a chance to win a $500 Gift Card. Your friends can enjoy these advantages, too. Forward this e-mail to a friend.
To ensure delivery of our e-mails, add [log in to unmask] to your Address Book.