Thanks, Linda!
Bonnie Newman Davis
Virginia Commonwealth University

-----"FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: "Dr. Linda Callahan" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06/14/2010 06:54PM
Subject: Written Response from Pardun

Hello Colleagues:
Please find below a written response from Carol Pardun.  It was forwarded to me this afternoon by Mich Sineath. (AEJMC posted the message and sent it out to the full membership earlier).  Thus, I realize by now, some of you  have already read the message on line or in your personal emails. However, in the event some might have missed it, I wanted to follow through and send the response to this list as agreed last week.

Linda Florence Callahan

-----Forwarded by Dr. Linda Callahan/NCAT on 06/14/2010 06:25PM -----