TC's,
 The links I sent in an earlier email had some trouble.  I think I have it corrected.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you are having a relaxing summer.  I am attempting to get data collected for the last school year 2009-2010.  Please reflect over the past school year.  Have you taught any writing inservices or workshops at your school/district?  Have you and other TC's started a writing group?  Have you hosted any family or youth writing activities?  If you have presented for OWP, will you please make sure you fill out the survey too.  If you aren't sure, go ahead and resubmit...I can delete duplicated entries.

If you have, please report the activity at the links below.  These numbers help us with our continued funding grant from NWP.

1.  Inservice/Workshop--Any time you have presented on a writing topic. (It doesn't have to have been coordinated through OWP.  Many of you are site leaders and provide inservice within your district, grade level team or curriculum core group.)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhSYWM0Ujgwb1RKM3BPQmJYeHYtUmc6MA

2.  Continuity- This is anytime TC's get together to discuss writing, teaching or other educational goals.
 http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHlicnpvVW1TR0N0bXIxV3g2NHNZZ0E6MA

3.  Youth and Family Report- Any type of writing activity with students, youth or family
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGYwMlhNcFpfYktubXd1Ym14RjBVZWc6MA

Sorry about the mistake earlier!!
Let me know if you have any questions,

________________________________