TC's,

**The deadline for program and Hot Spot proposals has been extended to
Wednesday, July 7, 2010, so please get those to us as soon as possible!**

 Encyclo-Media is open to educators all over our state.  It is free to participants and usually attended by over 1,000 teachers.  OWP would love for you to present at this conference.  OWP mans a publicity booth during the conference.  We make some great contacts with many schools during this time.  It would be great if during the conference we could have a list of workshops being presented by OWP TC's for conference goers to attend.  They could see OWP presentations and TC's in action.

I strongly encourage you to considering presenting at Encyclo-media.  Information is below about how to submit proposals.

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
National Board Certified Teacher
Co-Director of Inservice
Oklahoma Writing Project