Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to alert you that the page on "Design Forms & Tips" (under "Resource Downloads") has been re-organized and several new items have been added.

Question:

Does anyone have a "success story" they would like to share on the listserv?   Posting this would allow people to ask questions about how it works, and what problems they had to overcome.

Michael Powers emailed me a month or two ago, about an online course which he designed to include both synchronous and asynchronous activities that seemed to be quite valuable.

      Michael:  Would you mind sharing that with people on the listserv?

We would love to also hear "success stories" from others as well!

Thanks,    Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI) Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)