On behalf of Professor Hetsroni I am circulating this Call For Papers.

Know Justice; Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin

Professor of Communication

ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty

AEJMC MAC Membership Chair

Alabama State University

915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

(334) 229-6885

www.loveyourbodyloveyourself.vox.com

Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.

With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competant, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!