OWP TC's,
One last reminder about the Stakeholders Meeting and OWP Celebration on July 21.  The Stakeholders Meeting is for ANY TC would like to know what OWP has been doing the past school year and/or has an idea for OWP for the upcoming year.  This is a time we share what our project has been doing and to help TC's know more about OWP.  This meeting is for any TC!!!

It will be held at Mama Roja Mexican Kitchen at Lake Hefner.  We will each purchase our own lunch.  Lunch prices range from $7.99-$11.99.  Full menu can be previewed at www.mamaroja.com.  At 11:30 will begin the Stakeholders meeting.  We will review and discuss OWP accomplishments this past school year.  Over dessert, we will celebrate each of your accomplishments.  You are what makes OWP AMAZING!

We want to honor each of you, so please list your accomplishment and RSVP by going to

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDl4c2VhZ21Mb2JVRGVYSHNYa0JqSlE6MQ

OWP Celebration

Please list any accomplishments you have completed this past school year. Please don't hesitate to toot your own horn.

Everyone has something to celebrate--choose at least one to share.

Upon conclusion of our OWP celebration, OWP will host a writing marathon.

Dr. Terry Phelps will lead the marathon.

Please Respond by July 15

What: OWP 2009-2010 Celebration and Stakeholders meeting
Where: Mama Roja Mexican Kitchen Lake Hefner
9219 Lake Hefner Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
When: Wednesday, July 21, 11:30 a.m.
Questions: Call Audra Plummer 405-401-1348 or simply reply to this email.

Hope to see you there!!!

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
National Board Certified Teacher
Co-Director of Inservice