Dear Friends,

For those of you who may be in Denver early, please consider stopping by the Gaylord College reception (see attached).  Our special guest will be Bob Ross of the Ethics & Excellence Foundation, whose organization has given generous support of the years to innovative programs in journalism education.  Although my travel plans prevent me from being there Tuesday evening personally to greet you, many of my colleagues will be there who you might know. Starting in the Fall, I have agreed to serve as Graduate Director for the College, and am excited about our possibilities as a program.  Please be sure to keep us in mind for your promising students who might be interested in graduate studies in Oklahoma. We also have faculty positions open that might be of interest. I would be happy to follow up with anyone who wants more info from Weds. through Saturday, when I will be attending the conference.  I'm staying at the Sheraton so give me a call.

See you in Denver, and safe travels to all.

Sincerely,
Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR
Gaylord Endowed Family Professor &
Associate Professor
University of Oklahoma
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Blvd  Room 3510C
Norman, OK  73071
PH: (405) 325-5227
FX: (405) 325-7565