Dear fans of Improv,

We have soooo many things going on this week!  A free O.U. Improv Show this Saturday, a Flash Mob on Sunday, Improv Club on Tuesday, and O.U.I. Auditions a week from Saturday.  Read on for details!

Free Show!

Come see O.U. Improv perform at 8pm on Saturday, September 25th!  We will be performing in the Scholars Room on the third floor of the Oklahoma Memorial Union.  Bring your friends and enjoy a night of free entertainment!  Our shows are intended for all ages; however, discretion is advised, as the event is unscripted. Doors open at 7:45.

Flash Mob!
Our friends at Red Dirt Improv are hosting a flash mob this Sunday the 26th at noon in OKC, and they’re looking for you to join them!  All participants will receive a free t-shirt, a free ticket to a fun event, and a $15 VISA gift card.  Specific details will be revealed Saturday morning.  To RSVP, you can join the Facebook Event below, or email Christopher Curtis at

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=145975815443531

Improv Club!

Ever want to watch, learn and even DO improv?  This semester, O.U. Improv will host a weekly event where you can do just that: Improv Club!  Every Tuesday in the Oklahoma Memorial Union at 7pm, all are welcome to drop by and jam with us, play games, make up scenes, or just hang out and watch.  Come check it out!

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136315173078086

Auditions!

O.U. Improv will be holding open auditions at 8pm on Saturday, October 2nd in the Frontier Room of the Oklahoma Memorial Union.  Come prepared with... nothing!  It's improv!

For more information about the troupe, showtimes, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.