PWSA needs your help!

I just found out about this meeting--today--kind of late notice...

We need to send a representative on Monday, Sept. 13, or Tuesday, Sept. 14.
If PWSA doesn't send a representative, we might risk losing funding (see e-mail below).

Please let me know (off listserv, see e-mial below) if you can represent PWSA and report back to me/the group.

Thanks!
Jocelyn Pedersen
PWSA President

Begin forwarded message: