Two writing jobs that landed in my inbox.  Anybody interested?
--Jocelyn

I have this job opening at my paper.

The Siftings Herald in  Arkadelphia, Ark., is looking for a high-energy reporter. Background in reporting and AP styles a plus. Knowledge of Mac, Quark and photography also a plus. Send resumes to [log in to unmask].

If you could share with others, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Wendy

--
Wendy Ledbetter
Editor, Siftings Herald