Here are the minutes (see attachment below) and a quick recap of today's meeting:

September Students of the Month   (I have your certificate if you couldn't make the meeting...)
Jen Elsner for Anthology Artwork and helping with posters and printing
Helen DiRenzo Grant for stepping up to the plate to fill the Secretary's position in addition to being the Facebook Officer
Courtney Murphy for being our Gaylord Extra liaison and attending the Homecoming meeting
D. J. Russel for his work on developing the Website and being our UOSA liaison at the mandatory UOSA meeting

We have some fun things happening now that we have the anthology up and running.

1.  We came up with some questions to ask big name authors.  We'll e-mail them and (hopefully) have answers to discuss at our next meeting.   (See attached minutes for the questions the group came up with)

2.  We're going to set aside part of the meeting for LUKYITR Time--Let Us Kick You In The Rear Time--we'll discuss ideas for anthology entries, help each other get over humps, set some deadlines to get things in--whatever we need to do, we'll do!  Basically, we'll motivate each other to keep the momentum up for the anthology.  Courtney and her group need entries to read!

3.  NANOWRIMO--National Writing Month--is coming up.  Jen Elsner is thinking it would be fun to participate, else, have our own.  This would be open to PWSA members who want to join up.  Those in Novel probably don't want to play this semester.... we understand!

4.  Field Trip a la Oklahoma Writer's Project.   More on this soon--we'll probably do our own.  Helen will find out some more information.

5.  Homecoming!!  Next week student groups are making posters (and a contest!!!).  If we want to participate, we need to organize NOW.  E-mail me if you're interested.   Lots of great info. (Thanks Courtney!!) in the minutes (attached).

Other news wrapped up old topics.  See minutes (attached) for details.

UPCOMING MEETINGS

Wed., Oct 13th              5 p.m. PW Alcoves, 3rd Floor, Gaylord II

 Mon., Oct 25th             5 p.m.   PW Alcoves, 3rd Floor, Gaylord II

Okay, PWSA... Let's show the other student groups in Gaylord Hall that we're the ones setting the curve!
You're a great group.  Thanks for all you do.