For those of you considering proposing and/or being part of a panel on this subject, I suggest you read Michael Moore's open letter to Juan Williams:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-22/michael-moore-on-the-juan-williams-scandal-you-were-right/?cid=columnists

My own two cents' : Mini-plenary OK; full plenary, maybe not.

Cheers,
Federico

Federico Subervi, Ph.D.
Professor & Director
Center for the Study of Latino Media & Markets
School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Texas State University - San Marcos
(512) 245-5267 Academic office; Tuesdays & Thursdays only
(512) 250-0487 home office