Here's a job opportunity.
--Jocelyn

Jocelyn,

I hope you're doing well. My name is Jaime Sutton and I work with students across the country in the MyEdu campus rep program. We are currently looking to hire 2 interns on your campus starting immediately and continuing through fall. I am aware that OU students are always looking for ways to fine tune their skills...and their resumes, and this is a great opportunity. Students are involved in social media marketing, viral communications, speaking engagements, administrative meetings and more.

I have attached a job description to this email for your reference and you can also learn more by visiting http://www.myedu.com/about/myedu/campus-crew. I would appreciate it if you would share it with your members and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards,
Jaime

--
Jaime Sutton