Begin forwarded message:

From: COSO <[log in to unmask]>
Dat

Student Organizations, Leaders, and Volunteers:

This fall’s UOSA elections hold an awesome opportunity for groups to participate in the electoral process! We are seeking out groups to give their time to help operate the polling sites from 9am-6pm on either November 9th or 10th.

For example, your organization can divide up one election day, 9am-6pm, and have two members be poll operators during designated time slots. Henceforth, your organization will be compensated with $75!

If your organization is interested in helping with and being involved in our campus elections, please contact me!

Natalie Jester
Election Board Chair | UOSA
University of Oklahoma
[log in to unmask] | (405) 826-2907