Subject: Gaylord Homecoming- we need your help!

Hello all! Please forward the following information on to your organization, we cannot have a successful homecoming without your participation!

Want to help make Gaylord Homecoming truly an amazing event? Well you are in luck! There are MANY ways to get involved and help!

BANNER COMPETITION, STARTING TONIGHT!
Come to the first floor garage area (located next to the cage) from 5-9 PM tonight or tomorrow from 2-5 to work on your organization’s banner! Winner will win a free dinner at your next meeting. We will provide the supplies, so come ready to work!

WE NEED HELP WITH THE PARADE!
Distinguished Alum Bob Barry Sr. (a.k.a. the "Voice of Sooner Magic"), is going to be this year’s parade marshal and immediately following the parade Bob will be doing a book signing at Gaylord of Barry's recently published biography, "Voice of Bedlam: The Life of Bob Barry". The Homecoming Parade starts at 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 16th but we need help passing out candy and “Bob Barry fans” starting at 2:00 PM! Please wear your Gaylord Homecoming shirt or an OU shirt. We will be meeting at the corner of Elm and Brooks (near Ellison Hall), look for Ambassadors and other Gaylord volunteers wearing their super cool Gaylord Homecoming T-Shirts!

GET YOUR FIRST-EVER GAYLORD HOMECOMING T-SHIRT HERE!
Act fast - the link closes Friday at 5pm.
Even if you aren’t able to participate in the banner competition or the parade, you could help out by purchasing a T-shirt, if enough orders are placed, they will be as low as $7 but will not be over $10! Especially if you are planning on helping out with the parade, order a shirt so we look snazzy and put-together!

FACEBOOK & TWITTER - FOLLOW US FOR UP-TO-THE-MINUTE HOMECOMING INFO!
If you can’t do ANY of the above, your opportunity to help has not passed! Join "Gaylord College Homecoming 2010" and "Gaylord College - OUr Page" on Facebook. Also, follow @GaylordCollege and @ChinhDoan on Twitter. You could post a Gaylord status, make the shirt image your profile picture, tweet, retweet—do whatever it takes to get the message out there and help Gaylord Homecoming a success!

Have a great day, and Boomer Sooner!
Sarah Wittrock
University of Oklahoma
(405) 596-6296