Thank you EVERYONE who has already responded to my inquiry about testing on course syllabi.  Even if you missed the first message or are just getting to this message in Jan. or Feb. please continue to send me your responses.  They have been so wonderful I am going to share the responses in some formal way.  My response to Sharron is below because it keeps bouncing back when I try to send it to her individually.  I don’t know if it’s part of my institution’s singling me out for more e-persecution or if both our institutions initials are the same and a virus filter is blocking it.  Let’s hope it’s the latter.  Best wishes for a WONDERFUL holiday/intercession for everyone.

Know Justice; Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K Daufin

Professor of Communication

Media & Society Size Equity Expert

ASU FSA/AFT Co-VP for Faculty

AEJMC MAC Membership Chair

Alabama State University

915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

(334) 229-6885

www.home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

Your research and creative activity referrals are welcomed.

With all my heart I want to work with and for kind, competent, strong people who love and help me and I they.  Ashe!