From: Diana Rios <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 8:01:14 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Sad news--thank you for letting me know

--I knew she was having some tough times,,,how sad and difficult for Linda.
Diana

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM, E. K. Daufin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

After losing her father this summer, we have just been informed that Dr. Linda
Callahan brother died earlier this week.

--
Dr. Diana I. Rios
Communication Sciences and  Institute of PRLS

Dept. Communication Sciences, U-1085
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269
860-486-3187 COMM