Note to all: any e-mail from anyone that contains ONLY a link should be immediately deleted.  There are in fact LOTS of hijackers out there.

If you have something specific you want others to look at, explain what it is so that we can recognize it as valid and decide individually if we want to look at it.

Thanks,

Anna Holloway

From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of William Prescott [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Prescott's Post

Kent,

I am personally offended that my writing is being labeled as "spam." Or people are insinuating that my accounts have been "jacked."

I am simply promoting my foray into the adult market. It pay well. Food for thought..

On a more serious note, I have changed my password to my yahoo acount for the time being and will be closing it down. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Write on,

Will