Heya:

Need advise from all of you out there in PWSA land.  What does everyone think about trying to take aim at more diversity in our interview pool?  A concept that we are being introduced to this semester is that professional writing does not cover only novels and non-fiction.  We can walk out here and get jobs as diverse as screenwriters and columnists.  I still say that the primary focus of the interviews should be published authors of books (non-fiction or fiction).

I'm also sending out another request for the top five favorite authors of many of you.  I only received a few responses on my first fishing expedition.  Let's know who you like!

D. J. Russell
Webmaster