Neil Gaiman, Ed Brubaker,
Charlotte Sophia Kasl, JK Rowling, Michael Crichton

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:24 PM, D. J. Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I can't remember where I put my Ouija board and I think Whoopi's booked for the next month. Smile emoticon

Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: Interviews

Sounds like time for a seance!

From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of D. J. Russell [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PWSA] Interviews

Jeffrey:
I was thinking a little more about "living" authors.  They tend to be a little better about getting interviews from. Smile emoticon
DJ

Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:58 AM

Jules Verne
H.G. Wells
Stephen King
Jonathan Swift
Charles Dickens (this last one is tricky, though, since his verbosity slows his awesome characterizations, but those chapter endings are amazing!)

JP