Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to [log in to unmask]. Please include salary requirements.

Proofreader

New Benefits, Ltd.

Dallas, TX

The Proofreader is primarily responsible for reviewing and updating client marketing materials, web site content, e-news, and internal publications.

General Duties:

  • Oversee review, updates and approval of all client and internal marketing materials
  • Review internal communications and publications prior to distribution
  • Coordinate benefit and vendor changes with other departments, ensuring that all internal documents are updated and company-wide notification is sent
  • Create updated PDF for NB Reseller site
  • Maintain an up-to-date Member Services online manual
  • Maintain website benefit descriptions and compliance disclosures in RSS feed text and populate new feeds upon creation
  • Update internal documents (RFP, in-house applications, benefit verbiage for designers, fulfillment word documents) with all necessary changes, including benefit and disclosure changes
  • Assist in writing Benefits Blasts and email notices as requested
  • Review Requests For Information (RFIs) prepared for potential clients to ensure consistent tense and marketing language
  • Search Internet for statistics to use in marketing materials
  • Perform quarterly audits of NB-hosted websites for accuracy
  • Perform bi-annual audits of NB fulfillment materials
  • Other duties as assigned

Qualifications and Skills:

·         Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience

·         Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook

·         Ability to write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling, vary writing style to meet needs, read and interpret written information

·         Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles

·         Reacts well under pressure and follows through on commitments

  • Capable of lifting up to 25 pounds
  • Must be able to perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8 hours, and function in an environment with interruptions

New Benefits, Ltd. actively seeks professional Proofreaders who demonstrate positive, responsive, accurate, and friendly communication with our discount benefit resellers, clients and staff. Additionally, as a valued member of our team, Proofreaders are provided with the following benefits including;

  • Training and Opportunity for Professional Growth
  • Paid Vacations and Holidays
  • Medical, Voluntary Dental, and Paid Life Insurance
  • 401(k)

New Benefits, Ltd. has been wholesaling and servicing customized discount and insured health benefit programs since 1990. With over 20 million discount members, we are known for our stability and fully integrated, single source solution for medical and lifestyle benefits. Our flexibility, variable data print-on-demand membership kits, full-spectrum administration, compliance expertise and responsive culture distinguish us in our industry. We have it all including discount medical and lifestyle benefits, insured products featuring miQuotes.com for instant online quotes and enrollments, a TPA for consolidated billing, and Consumers Direct Association of America (CDAoA) for limited medical plan options. Dazzling customer service is our promise!

*New Benefits, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions the job.

Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to [log in to unmask]. Please include salary requirements.