Begin forwarded message:

From: Next Step China - Derek Capo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 2, 2011 10:29:51 AM CST
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request help from Professional Writing Student Association (PWSA)

Hello!

I apologize for the inconvenience but I wanted to contact your organization to inquire if there are any members that you think may be interested in studying Chinese in China or getting paid to teach English in China.

My name is Derek Capo founder of Next Step China. Since 2008, we have been helping students from all over the world learn Chinese in China and earn university credits at the top universities in China; such as Peking University, Tsinghua and Beijing Language and Culture University.  Also, we have helped a lot of students get jobs to teach English for at least $20 an hour for the summer or post graduation.

I would sincerely appreciate if you can forward this e-mail or our website address to anyone you think may be interested. Also, if someone does decide to use our program they can receive an extra 3% discount if they mention that they got this e-mail.

Again, thank you for your time and patience!

Sincerely,

Derek Capo
Next Step China, LLC
Bridging the gap between China and you