From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bri Diaz
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:58 PM
Subject: MAC Listserv: CSM Newsletter Call for Content

Call for Content – CSM Newsletter The Standard

The Commission on the Status of Minorities is seeking content for its upcoming issue of The Standard newsletter, scheduled for circulation in late May of this year. The Standard serves as an excellent platform to spotlight information pertinent to colleagues in the academic community interested in minority groups and journalism/mass communication. Submissions may be short feature articles that promote research, teaching, service and upcoming events (approximately 500 words); submissions may also consist of shorter blurbs related to professional accomplishments that can be featured in the Faculty Notes section (approximately 150 words).

Submissions are due by Wednesday, May 11. If you would like to submit or reserve space for content, or if you have any questions, please contact:

Bri Diaz

CSM Newsletter Designer and Associate Editor