OWP TC’s,
The Oklahoma Writing Project is hosting a New Teacher Celebration Dinner.  This
dinner will be held  Tuesday, April 12, 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Associates Room at
the University of Oklahoma Student Union. We want to honor the new teachers in
your building!  Look around your site and find a new teacher to be our guest and
accompany you to dinner.  Each entry year teacher will receive special
recognition from OWP.

Complete the form at the link below.  You may need to cut and paste the link
into a browser window.
You can fill out online:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE5yeVQzbjZWTHQyaEZHM3pPY2p4NFE6MQ

Please invite administrators of New Teachers to celebrate with us. OWP will mail
these teachers and administrators an official invitation.

We would like to have a guest list created by April 4.
Please send names as soon as possible.
Let me know if you have questions,

________________________________

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.