I agree with this. John Downing's book Radical Media was published many years ago. susana

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Alfonso Gumucio-Dagron <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is absolutely preposterous!

John Downing, if anyone, would have the right to do it, but of course it is against his and our principles. Let's ignore it and see how far they will get, they cannot stop or jail thousands of people.

Unfortunately we seem to be loosing ground to corporate interests. We lost the http://www.ourmedianet.org/ URL after loosing http://www.ourmedia.org/

A.