I hope these two documents might be of interest – and all comments very welcome.

Please send comments or questions to me at [log in to unmask]

Jo

Researching, monitoring and evaluating communication for development: trends, challenges and approaches

June Lennie, Jo Tacchi | UN Inter-agency Group on Communication for Development
04 May, 2011 | This report highlights a number of important trends, challenges and approaches associated with researching, monitoring and evaluating Communication for Development (C4D) within the UN context.

Outline of a guide to designing the research, monitoring and evaluation process for communication for development in the UN

Jo Tacchi, June Lennie | UN Inter-agency Group on Communication for Development
04 May, 2011 | This document aims to provide practical and useful information to country-level UN staff who are involved in designing and implementing research, monitoring and evaluation of Communication for Development programmes and initiatives.