In the near future, the University will be migrating over to the State of Oklahoma’s procurement card (Pcard) program with Bank of America and Visa. The decision is driven primarily by the extremely wide vendor acceptance of the Visa card and by the fact that the related contract is new and has many years potentially to run. From comments offered by many current Pcard users, we are confident this change will be well received after the several month’s work of transition is completed.

As with any change of this kind, some updates may be required for cardholders, reviewers, approvers and reconcilers.  If there is anything that can be done to automate this process, we will certainly pursue that. Otherwise, we will try to make the transition as painless as possible and express our apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Training on the new system’s reconciliation and reporting tools will be administered timely as the program is rolled out.

University policies and procedures regarding allowable Pcard expenditures will not change.

Any additional announcements will be posted on the Purchasing website at  http://www.ou.edu/purchasing/, and will be forwarded via email to all current users.

Please do not reply to this email. Please email questions to the Pcard Team at [log in to unmask].