From: Professional Writing Students Association
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Annika Larson - Member; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Hines, Cynthia L.; [log in to unmask]; Chester, Deborah A.; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Write an email [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Elsner, Jennifer J.; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Write an email [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: New PWSA E-mail Address

Listserv, Members, and Officers

This is the rejuvenated PWSA e-mail address. I've now added you all as contacts so we can communicate with each other, and add new members to the list as we go.

If you know someone is missing from this list, let me know.

The meeting time for next semester has not been determined. I collected the schedule of all the officers and everything Monday-Friday was eliminated except for a very late time on Thursday when we wouldn't be able to have pizza.

If anyone else has an idea for what we can do, please reply. Otherwise we'll have to make it a Saturday?

Have a fantastic summer!

-Katharine
PWSA Prez