PWSA Members, Officers, and more,

It's nearly August, and thus nearly time for PWSA.

As of right now, the meeting time is set for 5:45 Thursdays, because of how atrociously the officers' school schedules conflict. OFFICERS: If you have had a change of schedule since May, please reply ASAP!

Once the time is set a little more in stone, we can figure out how we can go about getting our pizza.

This semester, look forward to a book drive, my applying for subsidiary funding (free pizza? smaller dues!), more author interviews, conventions, get-togethers etc.

Thank you everyone last semester who helped activate a twitter account, e-mail address, work on the website and anthology (is that finished?) and more of the fantastic things we did.

I would like, please, as many people as possible to attend the first meeting. I'll print and put flyers everywhere so hopefully we can bring in some new members this fall, and I'll make sure the meeting is printed in Gaylord Extra, but I'll need help posting the meeting to facebook and twitter once it is officially announced.

Please keep in touch leading up to the first meeting so we can have high attendance.

And again, officers, send me your schedules!

-Katharine
PWSA President