Hi everyone;
I trust that everyone who traveled to Bismarck to network with colleagues, learn from great presentations and enjoy the wonderful weather made it home safely and with no delays. Another great Heartland annual meeting is complete, and it would not have been a success without the hard work of the planning committee and the information from the presenters.

Speaker presentations and handouts from the meeting are now available on the Heartland website: www.heartlandcollaborative.org<http://www.heartlandcollaborative.org> along with the evaluation summary of the meeting. Additional information and pictures will be added over the next couple of weeks.

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Barb Schweitzer, the other North Dakota Department of Health staff members, her family and personal friends for their wonderful hospitality and making the meeting one we will all remember.

We look forward to working with everyone over the course of the project year!

Thanks,
Shona, Lori, Klaas and Brad

Shona R. Whitehead
Program Coordinator