All officers, members, listserv members, advisers, etc.

The first meeting of PWSA will be during the second week of school. Thursday, Sept 1 at 5:45-6:45 pm in Gaylord 3160.

It is crucial we have high attendance, and all officers must be there for 90%+ of the meeting.

Holly, please bring the binder! We need to put the e-mail and Twitter and Cafepress passwords in there for future officers.

I have already made a Facebook event, posted it on Twitter, and notified Gaylord Extra to spread the word. Please help spread the word in any places I've forgotten.

Does anyone want to help me post flyers? I have attached the Word Document. As of right now, I don't believe I have permission to print free in the Gaylord computer lab and I didn't want to make 25 color copies at home with my dinky printer.

Once they are printed, please spread them with blue tape (see attached poster document for instructions).

Is there anyone that will be able to get some pizzas for us? If not, we can go for nonperishable snacks, but I'd like to try for pizza one last time.

See you there!
-Katharine
PWSA Prez